It is guest post Friday! Each Friday we encourage you to submit a post for the ryaneller.com blog. This week’s post comes from my good friend Stephanie Bolen. She is an awesome bucket lister who is striving to live a life of intention. You can follow her blog here and on Twitter @stephB_4themoon. If you would like to submit a guest post, click here.
I hope those of you with summer bucket lists got to complete them before vacation time ended and the new school year began. However, a new season is now starting! The season of Autumn (or Fall). A time of scarves, piles of leaves, and pumpkin flavored everything. A time for Halloween, fall breaks, and Thanksgiving. A time for a whole new bucket list!
Have you created your autumn bucket list yet? Well, I’ve decided to help you get started. 🙂 I’ve been searching and gathering all the autumn bucket list items on the internet. Here are a few that I’ve gathered:
- Fall photo shoot
- Pick apples at an orchard
- Go on a hayride
- Bonfire and s’mores
- Make a homemade apple pie
- Go to a pumpkin patch
- Carve a pumpkin
- Go to an actual haunted house (spend the night if you’re up for it)
- Go to a fun haunted house
- Throw a Halloween party
- Scary movie marathon
- Make/eat caramel apples
- Go to a football game
- Drink apple cider/fancy coffee drink (probably pumpkin flavored)
- Jump in a leaf pile
- Collect as many different types leaves as you can find
- Tail gate before a football game
- Bob for apples
- Make a Halloween costume
- Find your way through a corn maze
- Camp in the backyard
- Go trick or treating
- Learn to knit and knit a scarf
- Tell scary stories around a campfire
- Donate food to a food bank
After making this bucket list, I realized that the most important food or drink for the fall season is anything involving pumpkins or apples. lol
I hope this helps you create your own autumn bucket list. Make sure you don’t just create one though; you also need to live it. Live it and enjoy this wonderful season!
What items will you add to your autumn bucket list? Are there more fall bucket list items you can think of? What are they?